The Charles River Troupe is for young people ages 8 to 12. The Troupe mounts two original musicals a year. Physical and vocal techniques, character development and dance skills are taught in the rehearsal process.
The Charles River Troupe meets on Mondays at the Charles River School, Dover, 3:30-5:45 pm, with two weekend rehearsals during each session. Performances are at Charles River in December/January and May. Enrollment is in September and January. Cost: $520 per session (includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee).
SPRING ENROLLMENT 2017
Enrollment will be open for Spring 2017 beginning December 19, 2016
New actor auditions will be held on Monday, January 23, 3:30-5:45pm at the Charles River School, Dover. Auditions are by appointment; to schedule an audition, please call Kippy Dewey at (617)274-6065. Click here for more information on the audition process. Once you have spoken to Kippy use the button below to enroll.
Returning actors (includes rising from another Troupe) will have their first meeting on Monday, January 23, 3:30-5:45pm at the Charles River School, Dover. Please use the button below to enroll for Spring 2017. Rehearsal, production and performance dates are below the Fall 2016 dates. If you have questions, please contact Kippy Dewey at (617)274-6065.
SPRING 2017 DATES
(performances take place at Charles River School)
- Friday, May 5th, 7:00 (cast to arrive at 5:30)
- Saturday, May 6th, 2:00 pm (cast to arrive at 12:30)
- All activities take place at The Charles River School, 56 Center Street, Dover |508-785-0068 (auditions, rehearsals, performances)
- Director: Tina Johnson, 617-407-4500
- Musical Director: Cooper Evans
- Choreographer: Lauren Pollock
- Costume Design: Lucinda Davis
Mondays 3:30-5:45 at Charles River School
- Sunday, March 19 1:00-3:00
- Sunday, April 30 1:00-3:00
- NO Rehearsal February 13 due to the Charles River School being closed
- No Rehearsal February 20
- No Rehearsal April 17
(rehearsals take place at Charles River School)
- Monday May 1st, 3:30-5:45
- Tuesday May 2nd, 3:30-5:45
- Thursday, May 4th, 3:30-5:45 (open dress rehearsal 4pm)