The Driscoll Troupe is for young people ages 8 to 12. The Troupe mounts two original musicals a year. Physical and vocal techniques, character development and dance skills are taught in the rehearsal process.
The Driscoll Troupe meets on Fridays at the Driscoll School in Brookline, 3:30-5:45 pm, with two weekend rehearsals during each session. Opening performances are at Driscoll in January and May. The Troupe then tours each show throughout the community as a social service. Enrollment is in September and January. Cost: $525 per session (includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee).
FALL 2017 ENROLLMENT
There is currently a waiting list for our Driscoll Troupe.
Please call our office at 617-524-7045 or Email Info@FreelancePlayers.org and we would happy to add your name to the list.
We also encourage you to take a look at our fantastic Newtown troupe as a potential alternative.
New actor auditions will be held on Friday, September 15th at the Driscoll School in Brookline. Auditions are by appointment; to schedule an audition, please call Kippy Dewey at (617)274-6065. Click here for more information on the audition process.
Returning actors (includes rising from another Troupe) will have their first meeting on Friday, September 22nd, Driscoll School, Brookline. If you won't be returning to the Players, or if you have questions, please contact Director Kippy Dewey at (617)274-6065.
FALL 2017 DATES
- Open Dress: Thursday, January 11th, 5:30 at the Park School
- Friday, January 12th, 5:30 at the Park School
- Wednesday, January 17th, location TBD
- Friday, January 19th, location TBD
- Friday, January 26th, location TBD
- Director: Kippy Dewey
- (w) 617-274-6065
- (c) 617-512-1947
- (h) 617-524-6848
- Assistant Director: Alissa Darsa
- Musical Director: Narcissa Campion
- Choreographer: Ann Brown Allen
- Costumes: Lili Meisel
- Fridays 3:30pm-5:45pm l Driscoll School, Brookline
- Saturday, December 16th, 9:00-noon at the Park School
- Saturday, January 6th, 9:00-noon at the Park School
Monday, January 8th - Friday January 12th, 3:30-5:45 at the Park School
- Driscoll School, 34 Westbourne Terrace, Brookline (enter via Washington St), 617-879-4250
- Park School, 171 Goddard Avenue, Brookline, 617-277-2456