The Driscoll Troupe is for actors ages 8 to 12. Sessions begin in September and February. The cost is $520/session.
Each troupe produces one original musical per session. Children with little or no acting experience are encouraged to audition. Vocal and acting techniques, movement and dance training, improvisation and character development are all part of the rehearsal process.
The finished musicals tour to several locations in the metropolitan Boston area.
Auditions for all new actors will be held by appointment on Friday, September 16th at 3:30PM, Driscoll School, Brookline. To schedule a first meeting, call Director Kippy Dewey, 617-274-6065. For the first meeting/audition: Come prepared to present a spoken poem/ piece/ monologue and to sing a short, unaccompanied song, or part thereof.
- Returning actors: Friday September 23rd, Driscoll School, Brookline
- Come with audition prepared.
- To re-enroll, click here.
- Fridays 3:30pm-5:45pm l Driscoll School, Brookline
- Additional rehearsals:
- Saturday, December 17, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Park School (bring a snack)
- Saturday, January 7, 2017, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Park School (bring a snack)
PRODUCTION WEEK: (Driscoll School, Brookline)
- Monday, January 9, 3:30-5:45
- Tuesday, January 10, 3:30-5:45 (Dress rehearsal)
- Wednesday, January 11, 3:30-5:45
- Thursday, January 12, 3:30-5:45/ 4:15- Open Dress rehearsal
- Friday January 13, 3:30-5:45 (opening performance at 5:45)
- Friday, January 13- Driscoll School 5:45
- Wednesday, January 18, 4:00pm- Location TBD
- Friday, January 20, 4:00pm- Location TBD
- Director: Kippy Dewey
- (w) 617-274-6065
- (c) 617-512-1947
- (h) 617-524-6848
- Assistant Director: Alissa Darsa
- Musical Director: Narcissa Campion
- Choreographer: Ann Brown Allen
- Costumes: Lili Meisel
Park School : 617-277-2456
Driscoll School: 617-879-4250
- Driscoll School, 34 Westbourne Terrace, Brookline (enter via Washington St)
- Park School, 171 Goddard Avenue, Brookline
- If Brookline Public Schools are closed, there will be no rehearsal
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" section in bold red lettering