CHARLES RIVER/DOVER TROUPE
The Charles River/Dover Troupe is for actors ages 8 to 12. Sessions begin in September and February and the cost is $495 per session. Download our enrollment form to register.
The troupe will produce one original musical per session. Children with little or no acting experience are encouraged to join. Vocal and acting techniques, movement and dance training, auditions, improvisation and character development are all part of the rehearsal process.
- Director: Tina Johnson
- Musical Director: Shari Hallas
- Costume Design: Lucinda Davis
SPECIAL/URGENT NOTICES & SCHEDULING CHANGES:
- TROUPE IS CANCELLED - Monday January 26th due to the weather.
- Auditions for new and returning actors is January 12th by appointment. Please call Kippy Dewey at 617-232-1175 to schedule your audition. for information on auditions please click here.
- Mondays 3:30-5:45 at Charles River School
- No Rehearsal: January 19th, February 16th, March 23rd, and April 20th
- Additional Rehearsals:
- Sunday, March 1st | 12:30-2:30
- Sunday, April 26th | 12:30-2:30
PRODUCTION WEEK: (rehearsals take place at Charles River School)
- Monday, April 27th | 3:30-5:45
- Tuesday, April 28th | 3:30-5:45
- Thursday, April 30th | 3:30-5:45 with OPEN DRESS @4pm
PERFORMANCES: (performances take place at Charles River School)
- Friday, May 1st | 7pm - OPENING PERFORMANCE
- Cast arrive @5pm
- Saturday, May 2nd | 2pm
- Cast arrive @12pm (done by 3:30)
- All activities take place at The Charles River School, 56 Center Street, Dover | 508-785-0068 (auditions, rehearsals, performances)
- NO REHEARSALS on: October 13th | November 10th
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" section in bold red lettering
QUICK VIEW CALENDAR:
- Click HERE for the all troupe quick view calendar
- Print or view our color coded calendar to use as a quick reference only
- Calendar updated frequently-refresh the calendar page each time its accessed
- This webpage is the BEST place to find your troupe's up-to-date information and details