CHARLES RIVER/DOVER TROUPE
The Charles River/Dover Troupe is for actors ages 8 to 12. Sessions begin in September and February and the cost is $510 per session.
The troupe will produce one original musical per session. Children with little or no acting experience are encouraged to join. Vocal and acting techniques, movement and dance training, auditions, improvisation and character development are all part of the rehearsal process.
- Director: Tina Johnson
- Musical Director: Shari Hallas
- Choreographer: Rebekah Blair
- Costume Design: Lucinda Davis
SPECIAL/URGENT NOTICES & SCHEDULING CHANGES:
- Registration for the Spring Session is now closed.
- Auditions will be held on Monday, January 25, which will also be the first day of rehearsal for the Spring 2016 session. All new and returning students audition from 3:30 - 5:45 PM.
- For information on auditions please click here.
REHEARSALS: Mondays 3:30-5:45 at Charles River School
- Jan 25 - auditions (everyone)
- Feb. 1
- Feb. 8
- (skip Feb.15) - Pres. Day
- Feb 22
- Feb 29
- March 7
- March 14
- March 21
- March 28
- April 4
- April 11 : CRS unavailable – small group off-site rehearsal; details TBA
- (skip April 18) – MA. holiday
- April 25
- Sunday, February 28, from 1:00 -3:00 PM
- Sunday, April 3, from 1:00 -3:00 PM
- Sunday, May 1, from 1:00 -3:00 PM
PRODUCTION WEEK: (rehearsals take place at Charles River School)
- Monday, May 2, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 3, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM
- Thursday, May 5, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM; open dress rehearsal at 4:00 PM
- Friday, May 6, at 3:30 followed by opening performance
PERFORMANCES: (performances take place at Charles River School)
- Friday, May 6, at 7:00 PM at Charles River School ( cast: arrive at 5:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 7, at 2:00 PM at Charles River School (cast: arrive at 12:30 PM)
- All activities take place at The Charles River School, 56 Center Street, Dover | 508-785-0068 (auditions, rehearsals, performances)
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" section in bold red lettering