CHARLES RIVER/DOVER TROUPE
The Charles River/Dover Troupe is for actors ages 8 to 12. Sessions begin in September and February and the cost is $510 per session. Download our enrollment form to register.
The troupe will produce one original musical per session. Children with little or no acting experience are encouraged to join. Vocal and acting techniques, movement and dance training, auditions, improvisation and character development are all part of the rehearsal process.
- Director: Tina Johnson
- Musical Director: Shari Hallas
- Costume Design: Lucinda Davis
SPECIAL/URGENT NOTICES & SCHEDULING CHANGES:
SAVE THE DATE!
Annual Freelance Family Party
Saturday, January 23, 2016
DJ! Dancing! Performances by all Freelance companies!
7 - 10 PM
First Parish Brookline
382 Walnut Street, Brookline
- Auditions will be held on Monday, September 21 for Fall 2015 session. All new and returning students audition from 3:30 - 5:45 PM.
- For information on auditions please click here.
Mondays 3:30-5:45 at Charles River School
- Sunday, October 4, from 12:30 -2:30 PM
- Sunday, November 1, from 12:30 - 2:30 PM
PRODUCTION WEEK: (rehearsals take place at Charles River School)
- Monday, January 4, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM
- Tuesday, January 5, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM
- Thursday, January 7, from 3:30 - 5:45 PM; open dress rehearsal at 4:00 PM
- Friday, January 8, at 3:30 followed by opening performance
Note: No rehearsal on Monday, October 12
PERFORMANCES: (performances take place at Charles River School)
- Friday, January 8, at 5:30 PM
- Saturday, January 9, at 2:00 PM (actors come at 12:30 PM)
- All activities take place at The Charles River School, 56 Center Street, Dover | 508-785-0068 (auditions, rehearsals, performances)
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" section in bold red lettering
QUICK VIEW CALENDAR:
- Click HERE for the all troupe quick view calendar
- Print or view our color coded calendar to use as a quick reference only
- Calendar updated frequently-refresh the calendar page each time its accessed
- This webpage is the BEST place to find your troupe's up-to-date information and details