THE PLAYERS TROUPE
The Freelance Players Troupe is a troupe for young people ages 12 to 16 who have had previous experience in theater. Physical and vocal techniques, improvisation, and character development skills are taught in the process of rehearsing an original musical each session.
The Freelance Players Troupe meets Wednesdays at the Driscoll School from 4:00pm to 6:30pm. Performances are in December and May at the Park School in Brookline and the cost is $510 per session. Download our enrollment form to register.
- Director: Kippy Dewey
- Musical Director: Narcissa Campion
- Choreographer: Amy Mastrangelo
- Asst. Directors: Zach Stuart
- Set Design, Technical Director: Mark Buchanan
- Costume Design: Aleta Deyo
- Stage Manager: Robin McNamara
SPECIAL/URGENT NOTICES & SCHEDULING CHANGES:
- There are no notices at this time.
AUDITIONS & START DATE: (at Driscoll school)
- Next New Actor Auditions: will be held in September/Date TBA
- By appointment only | call 617-274-6065 to schedule your audition
- Returning Actor Audition: will be held in September/Date TBA
- Wednesdays from 4-6:30 at the Driscoll School, Brookline
- Additional Saturday & Sunday Rehearsals: TBA
PRODUCTION WEEK: (production week takes place at Park School, Brookline)
PERFORMANCES: (all performances take place at Park School, Brookline)
Driscoll School, 34 Westbourne Terrace, Brookline
(regular Wednesday rehearsals and auditions)
Park School, 171 Goddard Avenue, Brookline
(where indicated and during production week)
- If Brookline Public Schools are closed, there is no rehearsal unless otherwise notified.
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" in bold red lettering
QUICK VIEW CALENDAR:
- Click HERE for the all troupe quick view calendar
- View or print the color coded calendar to use a as a quick reference only
- Calendar updated frequently-refresh the calendar page each time its accessed
- This webpage is the BEST place to find your troupe's up-to-date and complete information