THE PLAYERS TROUPE
The Freelance Players Troupe is a troupe for young people ages 12 to 16 who have had previous experience in theater. Physical and vocal techniques, improvisation, and character development skills are taught in the process of rehearsing an original musical each session.
The Freelance Players Troupe meets Wednesdays at the Driscoll School from 4:00pm to 6:30pm. Performances are in December and May at the Park School in Brookline and the cost is $510 per session.
- Director: Kippy Dewey
- Musical Director: Narcissa Campion
- Choreographer: Amy Mastrangelo
- Asst. Directors: Zach Stuart
- Set Design, Technical Director: Mark Buchanan
- Costume Design: Aleta Deyo
SPECIAL/URGENT NOTICES & SCHEDULING CHANGES:
- Returning Players will have their first meeting on Wednesday, January 27th, 4:00-6:30pm at the Driscoll School. If you won’t be attending, please contact Kippy Dewey at (617) 512-1947.
AUDITIONS & START DATE: (at Driscoll school)
- New actor auditions Rehearsals are held on Wednesdays.
All Wednesdays, 4:00-6:30 at DRISCOLL School and
- Saturday March 5, 10:30-2:30 PM at the Park School
- Saturday March 19, 10:30-2:30 PM at the Park School
- Saturday April 2, 10:30-2:30 PM Driscoll School
- Saturday April 16, 10:30-2:30 PM at the Park School
- *SUNDAY April 24, 12:00-4:00 PM at the Park School
PRODUCTION WEEK: Every day at PARK SCHOOL
- Monday April 25, 3:30-6:30 Rehearsal
- Tuesday April 26, 3:30-6:30 Rehearsal
- Wednesday April 27, 3:30-6:30 DRESS rehearsal
- Thursday April 28, 3:30-6:30 DRESS rehearsal with musicians
- Friday April 29, 3:30 - followed by….
- Friday April 29, 7:30 PM
- Saturday April 30, 7:30 PM CALL: 5:30
- Sunday May 1, 2:00 PM CALL: 12:00 noon
Driscoll School, 34 Westbourne Terrace, Brookline
(regular Wednesday rehearsals and auditions)
Park School, 171 Goddard Avenue, Brookline
(where indicated and during production week)
- If Brookline Public Schools are closed, there is no rehearsal unless otherwise notified.
- Weather-related cancellations will be posted under the "special/urgent notices and scheduling changes" in bold red lettering