The Needham Troupe is for young people ages 8 to 12. The Troupe mounts two original musicals a year. Physical and vocal techniques, character development and dance skills are taught in the rehearsal process.
The Needham Troupe meets on Fridays at the Congregational Church in Needham, 3:30-5:45 pm, with two weekend rehearsals during each session. Performances are at the Congregational Church in January and May. Enrollment is in September and January. Cost: $525 per session (includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee).
FALL 2017 ENROLLMENT
Enrollment will be open for Fall 2017 beginning July 10, 2017
We will only be accepting enrollment for returning students at this time.
The Needham Troupe is not currently accepting new students. If you are interested in being place on the waiting list, please email our office at email@example.com
Returning actors (includes rising from another Troupe) will have their first meeting on Friday, September 22, Needham Congregational Church. If you won't be returning to the Players, or if you have questions, please contact Director Kippy Dewey at 617-274-6065.
FALL 2017 DATES
- Friday, January 26th, Congregational Church, 6:00 pm
- Saturday, January 27th, Congregational Church, 2:00 pm.
- All activities (auditions, rehearsals and performances) take place at the Needham Congregational Church, 1154 Great Plain Avenue, Needham
- Director: Mary Torpey
- Assistant Director:
- Musical Director: Gingy Grimes
- Choreographer: Amy Mastrangelo
- Fridays 3:30pm- 5:45pm, Needham Congregational Church
- Saturday, January 20th
- Monday, January 22nd, 3:30-5:45
- Tuesday, January 23rd, 3:30-5:45
- Wednesday, January 24th, 3:30- 5:45
- Thursday, January 25th, 5:45/ 4:15- Open Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, January 26th, 3:30- Opening performance at 6:00