The Needham Troupe is for young people ages 8 to 12. The Troupe mounts two original musicals a year. Physical and vocal techniques, character development and dance skills are taught in the rehearsal process.
The Needham Troupe meets on Fridays at the Congregational Church in Needham, 3:30-5:45 pm, with two weekend rehearsals during each session. Performances are at the Congregational Church in January and May. Enrollment is in September and January. Cost: $520 per session (includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee).
SPRING 2017 ENROLLMENT
Enrollment will be open for Spring 2017 beginning December 19, 2016
We will only be accepting enrollment for returning students at this time.
The Needham Troupe is not currently accepting new students. If you are interested in being place on the waiting list, please call our office at 617-524-7045.
Returning actors (includes rising from another Troupe) will have their first meeting on Friday, February 3rd, Needham Congregational Church. Rehearsal, production and performance dates are below the Fall 2016 dates. If you won't be returning to the Players, or if you have questions, please contact Director Kippy Dewey at 617-274-6065.
SPRING 2017 DATES
- Friday, May 12- Congregational Church, 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 13- Congregational Church, 2:00 pm.
- All activities (auditions, rehearsals and performances) take place at the Needham Congregational Church, 1154 Great Plain Avenue, Needham
- Director: Mary Torpey
- Assistant Director:
- Musical Director: Gingy Grimes
- Choreographer: Amy Mastrangelo
- Fridays 3:30pm- 5:45pm, Needham Congregational Church
- Additional rehearsals TBD
- Monday, May 8, 3:30-5:45
- Tuesday, May 9, 3:30-5:45
- Wednesday, May 10, 3:30- 5:45
- Thursday, May 11- 5:45/ 4:15- Open Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, May 12, 3:30- Opening performance at 6:00